CAQDAS Networking Project Workshop
Audio-visual and textual analysis using Transana
Friday, February 2, 2018
Transana supports the management and analysis of audiovisual and textual data.
This one day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of Transana and an opportunity for participants to practice tasks using sample data. The focus is on gaining confidence in setting up a project efficiently, managing and organising data, exploring and conceptualising data and interrogating and visualising data.
The course combines discussion, demonstration and hands-on work, including:
- Contextual discussions – developmental, methodological and analytical principles
- Software Overview –interface, architecture, tools
- Analytic Planning – ensuring analytic strategies drive the appropriate use of software tools
- Guided Instruction – step-by-step teaching in the operation of Transana and the use of tools for analytic tasks
- Individual Support – time for participants to discuss their projects with the Tutor
No webinars are scheduled at this time. There will be several in early November. Please check back soon.
Online Training Workshops
No workshops are scheduled at this time. If you are interested, please use the Contact form to let us know.